ALVIS AI ENGINE
Machine learning is the fastest way to make a narrow AI model categorize data, detecting fraud and recognizing images to prevent unwanted issues in the future. Machine learning and Artificial intelligence are not the same things, but Machine learning is required to create a narrow AI.
For the future needs like AI based advanced camera, Sixth Energy is ready with Alvis. We offer solutions which have the ability to communicate with NVR/BVR/ IOT cameras. Our solution allows remote access of video/Images as needed.
Sixth Energy provides various options for camera solutions but Alvis AI engine powers the processing requirements. It processes images and videos in real-time to trigger alerts and appropriate actions.
Alvis is an AI engine that aims to empower the edge node by moving intelligence to the edge. It is capable of Advanced Image And Video Analytics to identify critical real-time threats and events. Our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms allow it to be utilized in a variety of scenarios such as highly security sensitive banking applications, unmanned remote telecommunications towers, unguarded ATM locations, etc. AI/ML provides flexibility to quickly retrain and identify events specific to individual applications. Our Alvis can be configured to operate as a stand-alone system as well as a connected cloud system.
- Our Alvis AI edge node helps to detect video motion such as animal or human movements.
- It detects faults, camera tampering, and sudden changes the camera angle.
- For unauthorized movements, Alvis AI sends alarms to take appropriate actions to secure the premises.
- It have the capability to monitor multiple device including sensors 24*7
- It sends real-time images and videos
- It has the ability to communicate with NVRs and DVRs.
Head Office Address
R T Nagar, Bangalore-560032
Sixth Energy Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a Bangalore based full-stack IoT company, providing a unique range of IoT products and solutions across multiple industries in order to make businesses greener, profitable, and more sustainable through remote monitoring.