Current Job Openings
Experience: 3 to 12 years
Designation: Software Engineer – Android
- Experience of Android sdk native development, android studio, core java, json parsing.
- Implementation of third party library, google play services integration.
- SQLite Database, latest UI patterns knowledge, knowledge of fragments.
- Knowledge of Ejabberd server would be as advantage.
- knowledge of core Android APIs, frameworks, facilities, UI styles and paradigms
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, Design Patterns, Algorithms and data structure
- Experience with RESTful web services and parsing JSON/XML
- Distribution Mechanism(s) used to distribute the build to Business / QA Team
- Hands on experience in APK build process
- Testing, Performance Monitoring, memory leak issues, stack and heap - experience in using Android Device Monitor for Testing
- Calling images from a web server / third party library
- Model class creation with data structure to hold data in sample JSONs
- JSON Parsing for the data we are trying to read
- Understanding of push notifications and flow
- Understanding of Class – Composition, inheritance
- Ability to create Unit Test cases for sample JSON models
- Understanding of Views and View groups
- Creating simple layouts quickly with buttons, with provided screen division constraints / DPIs
Job Description – UI Developer
We are looking for a UI Developer responsible for developing and managing web based, front end user interface for handling the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all User interface and their integration with server side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the back-end elements built by the team into the application.
Qualification & Experience
- BCA/MCA/ BE/ B.Tech / M.Tech – minimum of 3 years and up to 12 years in work experience
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills & Qualifications:
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Designation: Customer Service Executive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, Hindi, Tamil, and Kannada)
- Strong phone contact handling skills & active listening
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship management systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different expectations of customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Prior experience in Customer Service industry (Preferred – not must)
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve customer delight
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Provide appropriate solutions to customer complaints within the time limits and follow-up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Job Title: Data Analyst
Experience: 1-3 years (No freshers)
No.of Position: 3
- Desired candidate to be well versed with excel and understand any data.
- Basics of SQL, experience in any visualization tool will be added advantage.
Job Title : Hardware Engineer
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA, Electronic, Electrical or equivalent
Experience Level: 1 – 3 Years
- Hardware Engineer's primary responsibility is to implement the design based upon High Level Design Document.
- Should be able to Understand Documentation standards in the organization and follow the same.
- HE/SHE is also required to interact within the team for smooth execution of the project.
- Should be able to test, validate and debug the boards using various lab equipment’s like Oscilloscope, and DMM.
- Should be able to communicate smoothly with other teams during the execution of the project. Should be able to give timely and quality deliverables.
- Strong in Digital and Analog circuit design concepts
- Strong Electronics Basics
- Hands-on experience in leading schematic capture tools OrCAD.
- Must have experience with industry-leading micro-controller and micro-processor families
- Must have experience with power-supply sub-system design
- Must have experience with low speed interfaces like I2C, UART, SPI etc.
- Must have experience with Data Converter interfaces (ADC, DAC)
- Must have held BOM creation / ownership responsibilities
- Good Knowledge in to Perform Tests/Validation of products
- Good Knowledge in component selection is more preferred.
- Good Knowledge in design, implementation and testing.
- Knowledge of Lab Equipment’s like CRO, Multimeters
- Achievement of project objectives concerning quality, costs and schedule
- Good oral and excellent written communications skills and to be part of large teams.
Job Title : Inside Sales Representative
Education: B.E/ B.Tech, Engineering, Electronics academics Background or equivalent
Experience Level: 1 – 2 Years
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, speaking with customers from different geographies, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through:
- Inbound lead follow-up
- Outbound cold calls & emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
Job Title : PHP Developer - Sr. Software Engineer
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or equivalent
Experience Level: 2 – 7 Years
- Sound knowledge and experience in PHP scripting & programming (Must)
- Understand full synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (Must)
- Sound knowledge and experience in frameworks like jQuery, bootstrap, node.js etc. (one of them)
- Hands-on experience in developing cross browser web applications
- Knowledge of LAMP stack (Linux & Apache)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
Personal qualifications and competencies:
- Be able to work in a team as well as independently
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a relatively high stress threshold and possess the ability to handle work fast
- Be service-minded and quality-conscious and pay attention to details
- Be aware of the value of providing a good service to the organization and be able to deliver good customer-oriented and professional services to the customers
- Possess a high degree of integrity in the processing of personal matters
About The Company:
Sixth Energy Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading organization in remote monitoring of critical infrastructure devices having electronic interfaces. The organization has been developing an intellectual base of reliable and intelligent hardware, quality and bug free software, round the clock support and maintenance. Headquartered in Bangalore, the organization has its sales and services centres in Mumbai and Gurgaon. Its customer base is spread across Indonesia, Maldives and Myanmar in SouthEast Asia and Oman and Iraq in Middle East Asia
6th Energy © 2019. All rights reserved.