24x7 OPERATIONS, HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE & EASY TO DEPLOY
What is an IoT Gateway
Two segments of the same network having same or different communication formats are connected by a gateway. Gateway is one of the backbones of networking.
IoT gateway act as a conduit between the sensors and the cloud. The sensors or the edge devices communicate with the gateway; then gateway translates the data if required before sending it to the cloud. Mission-critical tasks such as sensor connectivity, security, dynamic updating and management are performed by intelligent gateways, aside from reducing latency, increasing battery life, and filtering unintelligible data.
Sixth Energy Gateways
NB IoT gateway
Sixth Energy's NB IoT gateways supports low bandwidth applications to save the battery life. Our NB-IoT gateway uses 2G fallback.
Sixth Energy's 4G gateways utilize 4G for services that require larger bandwidth and when the data needs to be delivered at high speeds.
Sixth Energy's 3G IoT gateways leverage the advantages of 3G to communicate with the cloud, where other technologies may not be viable.
- Our gateways help to manage and control all the intricate protocols and connectivity modes.
- Our gateways help to collect the data from manifold sensors, processes and send them to the cloud.
- By keeping the entire system obscure, it helps to increase data security.
- Modular hardware provides the ability to add or remove modules.
- Firmware can be customized for specific applications.
- Gateways connect and integrate various devices and extract data from them seamlessly.
Head Office Address
R T Nagar, Bangalore-560032
R & D Center
Sixth Energy Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a Bangalore based full-stack IoT company, providing a unique range of IoT products and solutions across multiple industries in order to make businesses greener, profitable, and more sustainable through remote monitoring.