Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
What are Temperature and humidity monitoring?
Take needful action to protect assets and equipment by tracking the temperature and humidity fluctuations.
Sixth Energy’s remote monitoring solution uses a semiconductor-based sensing technology to monitor temperature and humidity. We offer wired and wireless sensor for this. We can supply and install it based on the requirements. Our temperature sensor helps to measure indoor and outdoor temperature.
Importance of Temperature and humidity monitoring in Data Centers
Our monitoring systems help to measure the temperature and humidity variations. Continuous monitoring is important to reduce the risks of data loss. It needs to be monitored because improper temperature can damage the costly computer, hardware and other networking equipment of data centers. Not only that, it can be the reason for complete network failure. Monitoring helps to keep the temperature and humidity at a desired level.
Our remote temperature monitoring system allows data monitoring from anywhere at any time. It also helps to send alarms before a small issue turns into a big one.
Importance of Temperature and humidity monitoring in Commercial buildings
Sixth Energy’s monitoring solution helps to measure the parameters in real-time. Reduce the electricity cost by maintaining and monitoring the temperature and humidity levels.
Control the temperature and humidity level 24*7 from anywhere by using our remote monitoring solution. Our monitoring system helps to monitor threshold values of parameters on every floor of your commercial building. If the temperature is fluctuating it sends alarms to trigger corrective action.
Why choose Sixth Energy?
- We understand that a minor variation in humidity and temperature can bring huge loss for a successful business. So we know the importance of having accurate temperature and humidity data.
- Multiple temperature sensors can be installed at a site to provide temperature distribution across points within a shelter, and with an air conditioner controller, the environment can be regulated.
- It measured by our system can be viewed in real-time. Historical data is also available and can be viewed as daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports or graphs.
- Alerts when temperature or humidity goes beyond a specified range
- Reports provide minimum, maximum, and daily average of temperature and humidity.
Head Office Address
R T Nagar, Bangalore-560032
Sixth Energy Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a Bangalore based full-stack IoT company, providing a unique range of IoT products and solutions across multiple industries in order to make businesses greener, profitable, and more sustainable through remote monitoring.