Linux System Administrator
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Designation: Linux System Administrator
Key areas of responsibility:
• L2 – L3 Support for Linux, Web Server i.e. Apache, MySQL
• Responsible & Accountable for entire IT Infrastructure of desktop and servers ((LANs), (WANs), network segments, intranets, and other data communication systems)
• Management of desktops including Linux Ubuntu, Mac for use by Software Professionals & Servers including Windows & Linux for web application hosting, database, network storage,
• Basic to intermediate level work of installation, configuration & troubleshooting of VMWare, NAS.
• Management including installation, configuration, troubleshooting of various software applications like CVS, Osticket, Nagios
• Planning & executing various Remote Infrastructure Projects for the company’s end client. Projects of server migration/Upgradation.
• Professional & fluent English communication.
• Ready to travel across and outside the country.
• Strong Knowledge of LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
• Understanding of MySQL replication (master/master & master/salve)
• Understanding of High Availability & Load Balancing
• Understanding of LVM
• Troubleshooting of database performance issue.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Personal qualifications and competencies: (You must)
• Be able to work in a team as well as independently
• Be fluent in spoken and written English
• Have a relatively high-stress threshold and possess the ability to handle work fast
• Be service-minded and quality-conscious and pay attention to details
• Be aware of the value of providing a good service to the organisation and be able to deliver good customer-oriented and professional services to the customers and
• Possess a high degree of integrity in the processing of personal matters