Experience: 2 to 5 years
Designation: Software Engineer
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the development and unit testing of various modules in relevant technologies.
- Need to do requirement understanding, preparing initial concept and possible architecture design.
- Responsible for feasibility analysis and POC development.
- Ability to understand the product architecture and end-to-end system flow.
- Ability to relate and analyze tasks as per overall product architecture and philosophy.
- Should be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Work in Agile development model and be able to plan, estimate, execute and deliver quality work as per committed timeline.
- Charting Libraries: D3, HighStock or related frameworks
- Database: MySQL (desirable)
- Backend technologies: PHP. (desirable)
- Extremely good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Personal Qualifications and Competencies:
- Be able to work in a team as well as independently
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a relatively high stress threshold and possess the ability to handle work fast
- Be service minded and quality-conscious and pay attention to details
- Be aware of the value of providing a good service to the organisation and be able to deliver good customer oriented and professional services to the customers and
- Possess high degree of integrity in the processing of personal matters